MBA to wspaniała możliwość wymiany doświadczeń, poglądów oraz wizji pomiędzy profesjonalistami z różnych dziedzin. Dyskusje bez walki o własną pozycję, otwartość umysłów, możliwość spojrzenia z innego punktu widzenia na problemy biznesowe - to wszystko pozwala zrozumieć lepiej procesy, z jakimi mam do czynienia w pracy zawodowej.
Project Manager, OTTO Work Force Deutschland GmbH, słuchaczka studiów MBA w WSB we Wrocławiu
Cost of tuition
The total charge includes:
- a registration fee at PLN 500
- a non-refundable recruitment fee at PLN 200
- a tuition fee at $950 payable in US dollars in one or two installments
- a tuition fee
|Number of payments||Amount payable (PLN)|
All fees are payable directly into the University’s account: PKO BP 29 1020 5242 0000 2602 0200 9876
Promotions and other benefits:
WSB’s alumni who sign up for the FU MBA program between March 26, 2019 and August 31, 2019 will be entitled to a reduction of PLN 2000 from the tuition fee and exempt from the registration fee.
Graduates of other universities enrolling into the Franklin University MBA Program at the WSB University in Wrocław will be entitled to the following reductions from the tuition fee:
- for enrolments completed between March 26, 2019 and July 1, 2019 – PLN 2 000
- for enrolments completed between July 2, 2019 and August 31, 2019 – PLN 1 000.
Price promotions addressed to WSB's alumni and those addressed to other school's graduates can't be used in conjunction.
Complete rules and regulations can be obtained from the FU MBA Program Office.
- hold a higher education degree with a GPA of 2.75 or higher
- have 3 years of prior professional experience, preferably in a managerial post.
To be admitted into the Program, a candidate must be successful at a test of English (Accuplacer) administered by the University. For more information about Accuplacer test, please contact MBA Program Office.
To enroll into the Franklin University MBA Program, candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- an application form and a personal questionnaire form
- a photocopy of their higher education diploma and diploma supplement/university transcript (the original to be presented for review)
- a résumé in English
- a cover letter
- evidence of 3-years relevant work experience
- your ID card or passport (for review and identification/authentication only)
- proof of payment of a non-refundable enrolment fee
- documents required by Franklin University: