dr Mateusz Samoraj
MBA to naturalny krok w ścieżce kariery, którą obrałem. W przyszłości chcę łączyć naukę, przemysł i zarządzanie poprzez realizację różnych projektów-badawczo rozwojowych o potencjale wdrożeniowym. Jeżeli chodzi o FUMBA, zachęcił mnie amerykański system nauki, w szczególności jego elastyczność. Same studia to dużo pracy przynoszącej satysfakcję.
słuchacz studiów FUMBA w WSB we Wrocławiu
Cost of tuition
The total charge includes:
- a registration fee at PLN 500
- a non-refundable recruitment fee at PLN 200
- a tuition fee at $950 payable in US dollars in one or two installments
- a tuition fee
|Number of payments||Amount payable (PLN)|
All fees are payable directly into the University’s account: PKO BP 29 1020 5242 0000 2602 0200 9876
Promotions and other benefits
Graduates of WSB Universities who sign up for the Franklin University MBA Program between March 29, 2021 and September 16, 2021, will receive a discount of PLN 2000 from the tuition fee and will be exempt from the registration fee.
Graduates of other universities enrolling into the Franklin University MBA Program at the WSB University in Wrocław will be entitled to the following reductions from the tuition fee:
- for enrolments completed between March 29, 2021 and June 30, 2021 – PLN 2 000
- for enrolments completed between July 1, 2021 and August 31, 2021 – PLN 1 000.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- knowledge of English
- 3 years of prior professional experience in a managerial post.
To be admitted into the Program, a candidate must be successful at a test of English (Accuplacer) administered by the University. For more information about Accuplacer test, please contact MBA Program Office.
To enroll into the Franklin University MBA Program, candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- an application form and a personal questionnaire form online
- a photocopy of their higher education diploma and diploma supplement/university transcript (the original to be presented for review)
- a résumé in English
- a cover letter
- evidence of 3-years relevant work experience
- your ID card or passport (for review and identification/authentication only)
- proof of payment of a non-refundable enrolment fee
- documents required by Franklin University:
- Biographical Information Form
- registration waiver.
We recommend that you set up an Applicant Account to carry on with your online application process. To find out how to can set up your Applicant’s Account, take a look at tap: Signing up via the Applicant’s Account.
Select the MBA program you want, start the online application process, and click on “Set up your Applicant’s Account” in the right upper corner.
Set up your Applicant’s Account to find instructions that will guide you throughout the application process. The Account will also show a list of documents you need to file to apply into your MBA program.
If you already are a WSB University student or graduate, you can skip the “Set up your Applicant’s Account” step and sign in using your Extranet login and password.
Once you have set up your Applicant’s Account and filled out the application form, you have 7 days to compile and deliver all the accompanying documents. Via the Applicant’s Account, you can do it online from your home.
Wait for feedback from us. We will advise you when your application has been accepted. We will also let you know if any errors or omissions are found
Once your application has been accepted, you should schedule your interview. After the interview, sign your education service contract and submit it via your Applicant’s Account.