Małgorzata BujekWyższa Szkoła Bankowa wyróżnia się profesjonalnym i proaktywnym podejściem do organizacji studiów, oferuje kompleksowe programy nauczania, zaprasza do współpracy ekspertów oraz doświadczonych praktyków biznesu. Bardzo pozytywnie oceniam atmosferę współpracy w naszej grupie oraz bardzo dobry kontakt z wykładowcami i udzielane nam przez nich wsparcie. Również ze strony uczelni możemy zawsze liczyć na profesjonalną pomoc, WSB szybko odpowiada na nasze pytania i rozwiewa wątpliwości. W trakcie nauki mamy łatwy dostęp do nowoczesnych narzędzi pracy oraz odpowiedniej literatury.
Dyrektor HR, Fresenius Medical Care, słuchaczka studiów FUMBA w WSB we Wrocławiu
The WSB University in Wroclaw
The WSB brand is widely recognized in the regional educational services market, and beyond. Over the past 20 years, the WSB University in Wrocław has put out hosts of highly-trained professionals and managers.
The Partnership with Franklin University was established in 2008 and has thrived ever since. The University is dedicated to provide its students with comfortable facilities and adequate support, from classrooms and lecture halls equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual aids, to wireless WLAN access, to a library and a reading room.
The WSB University in Wrocław is a proud member of the Business Centre Club – an association committed to promoting entrepreneurial attitudes in the Polish society.
Three Pillars of the Program
- all courses taught in English
- a unique curriculum developed entirely by Franklin University
- classes led by international faculty including, in the first place, academics from Franklin University
- continuous access to rich educational content via myFranklin platform
- a study visit to Franklin’s US campus as part of the Franklin University MBA curriculum
- a genuine American university diploma awarded on completion of the Program.
- use of interactive instruction methods: workshops, authentic business case studies, panel discussions, simulation – to deliver relevant knowledge and practical skills that can be readily applied in the workplace
- work experience as an admission requirement creates ample opportunities for networking and knowledge sharing with other professionals in your line of business
- classes held at weekends, once in two months, Friday afternoon through Sunday
- tuition payments that can be scheduled into convenient installments to meet each student’s preferences
- 24/7 contact with the University from wherever you are via myFranklin and Extranet.
- top positions in Poland’s most influential MBA program ranking (by Perspektywy) – 12th place in 2018
- the WSB University in Wrocław is among the strongest brands in the local market, which is reflected in honorable awards received from the business community
- the WSB University in Wrocław is part of the WSB Group whose strength is underpinned by 18 years of experience in the delivery of MBA programs
- the international IACBE accreditation.