A Master of Business Administration program represents the ultimate in business education. MBA degree holders are likely to be better paid and fill better positions in the corporate hierarchy. An MBA course can therefore become the key to a successful professional career, helping you not only update your knowledge, increase your skills and competencies, and attain your objectives, but also fulfill your dreams, pursue your personal interests, and simply broaden your mind. In addition, it is an invaluable networking hub where you can find new business contacts and make new friendships.
What are the benefits of an MBA program?
- acquisition of comprehensive knowledge on all aspects of business management
- developing an ability to apply a number of state-of-the-art management methods and techniques
- experience sharing with instructors and classmates from diverse professional backgrounds
- opportunities to make new business contacts that may prove strategically relevant to students’ companies and career prospects
- an incentive for further self-development
- learning practical skills in handling an array of management tools
- a prestigious degree conferred or endorsed by a foreign partner university
- a postgraduate course completion certificate awarded by a WSB University of Banking
Who are MBA programs designed for?
MBA programs are targeted at executive/managerial staff and business owners who:
- need to gain relevant education to boost their professional development and advance their careers
- seek recognition of their skills and competencies
- plan to expand and/or diversify their businesses and want to share knowledge and experience with others
- have been recently promoted and wish to upgrade their managerial skills to be better prepared for solving problems they expect to face in their new roles
- intend to improve their familiarity with different areas of organizational management by an anticipated promotion or new job prospects
To be able to enroll into an MBA program, candidates must meet certain requirements in regard of their level of education and relevant professional experience.
To be admitted into the Aalto Executive MBA or the Franklin University MBA program, you must:
- hold a second-cycle (Master’s) degree
- have at least 3 years of prior work experience in a managerial post
- pass a language proficiency exam
Eligible candidates for other MBA programs must have:
- a higher education diploma (first-cycle degree or higher)
- at least 3 years of prior work experience.
Average gross salary received by holders of MBA, (other) Master and Ph.D. degrees in 2017 [in Polish zloty]
|Ph. D.||5502 PLN|
|MBA||12 525 PLN|
Source: The National Pay Survey, Sedlak & Sedlak, 2017