This Master’s is perfectly suited for executives who already have some experience in the field of Hospitality. Studying at LR helped me gain insight into some aspects of the Hospitality business that I was not involved in. Thus, I was able to understand that the successful management of the hotel depends on the coordinated work of all departments of the hotel and the restaurant. Success can only be achieved through teamwork.
Class of 2022, Global Business Development Manager, Revelton Studios
Eligible candidates for the Les Roches Executive Master’s in International Hotel Management should comply with the following requirements:
- Minimum Age: 24 years old and above.
- Education: Bachelor-level undergraduate degree.
- Work Experience: preferably 3 years of work experience in hotels or related industries.
- English Language Qualifications*: all our classes are taught in English. If English is not your first language, or if you have not spent the last 2 years in a school where English is the primary language of instruction, you need to provide a confirmation of your English proficiency:
- ELTS: 6 overall (minimum 5.5 in every subcomponent)
- TOEFL: 70 Internet-based; 525 paper-based or
- Cambridge: First Certificate Exam (Grade A) or Advanced Certificate (Grade C).
*The Les Roches Marbella TOEFL testing code number is B941.
IELTS Academic has four components (writing, reading, speaking, listening).
Cambridge: First Certificate Exam (FCE) or Advanced Certificate (CAE) - please also provide a statement of results.
The following fees are as they are applied to regular applicants. Please note that WSB University students who enroll in this Executive Master’s will receive a 20% scholarship on tuition fees.
Cost of tuition
Tuition fees: 23,905 EUR
Accommodation and transfers (optional)*: 3,980 EUR
Full board**: 2,015 EUR
*Accommodation is in a hotel in a single room, activities organized by the school, guest speakers and transfer to and from Málaga International Airport, as well as transfer from hotel to campus.
**Half-board is compulsory for students who manage their own off-campus accommodation.
There is also the option for half-board acquired on a daily basis for 15€ per day.
For the complete breakdown of fees, please download a course brochure.
Scholarships addressed to WSB University and those addressed to other universities' may not be used in conjunction.
Complete rules and regulations can be obtained from the Les Roches Admissions Terms and Conditions.