I wish the MBA program to support me in my personal growth path to be a better for the company, team and for the customers. I hope to gain better understanding to challenges I face at my everyday work in an international platform. I think that WSB’s program is well composed and in addition class scheduling is made thoughtfully. It can rather comfortably be added it to busy schedules. What I also appreciate is practical approach. This will help to apply knowledge into practice with immense.
Partner/ Marketing Director TGL Poland sp. z o. o., słuchaczka studiów EMBA w WSB w Poznaniu
The WSB University in Poznan
WSB University in Poznań was founded as the first of the nine WSB Universities that currently make up Poland’s largest group of business schools. WSB University’s rich product portfolio includes:
- first–degree (Bachelor’s) and second–degree (Master’s) programs
- postgraduate courses
- Executive Master of Business Administration program
- Master of Business Administration program
- language courses
- professional training courses
- the University of All Ages.
Close cooperation with the business community enables the WSB University to immediately and effectively incorporate business experience into classroom instruction. A substantial proportion of the faculty is highly experienced professionals and practitioners. Every year the University hosts representatives of e.g.: the Government and the Parliament of Poland, the European Center, the Polish European Community Studies Association (PECSA), the National Bank of Poland, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Business Centre Club, and the Polish Employers’ Confederation.
Three Pillars of the Program
- 100% of program content delivered in English
- International faculty from Poland, Finland, Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom
- opportunity to participate in the Aalto Executive Summit - the international MBA students’ meeting place.
- Courses delivered by business practitioners – relevant knowledge that can be readily applied in the workplace
- Interactive instruction methods: work-shops, authentic business case studies, panel discussions, simulations
- Knowledge sharing and experience sharing among participants with diverse professional backgrounds and from a variety of industries
- Modular organization of the curriculum
- Additional certificates
- 24/7 contact with the University and permanent access to educational content from any location owing to Extranet and the Moodle platform
- Professionally designed frequency and duration of meetings – once in a month on average
- Program’s staff available during each weekend session
- Tuition payments that can be scheduled into convenient installments.
- Experienced faculty from leading European and American universities
- WSB University in Poznań is part of the WSB Group, whose strength is underpinned by 25 years of presence in the higher education market and 19 years of experience in the delivery of MBA programs.