dr Olin O. Oedekoven
Are you ready to make the leap into leadership? WSB’s Leadership MBA program will unlock your leadership potential and enable you to make a positive difference for your organization. Leadership matters, a lot, and good leadership is necessary in today’s competitive business environment. By sharpening your leadership skills and abilities during this 18-month MBA program, you will grow in your profession, improve your organization, and develop as a leader. Let’s take the leap together and make a difference in our world.
Peregrine Leadership Institute
- the Polish-English language path – with 30% of classes taught in English
- the English path language – with 100% of teaching delivered in English.
- curriculum developed in partnership with Deloitte and the US-based Peregrine Leadership Institute
- partner relations amongst MBA Program participants as well as between students and faculty – through active attendance and involvement in knowledge-sharing, students emerge as major contributors to the learning experience, making a real impact on the Program
- friendly and supportive staff, including a cohort manager available throughout the duration of the Program
- WSB University’s membership in the Business Centre Club is emblematic of its commitment to business education as well as of its involvement in promoting enterprise in society.
- focus on the development of leadership skills
- modular curriculum structure
- classes led by top-class academics and expert business trainers
- opportunity to upgrade your Business English skills in either language path
- use of interactive instruction methods – workshops, business case studies, panel discussions, etc. – for relevant learning that can be immediately applied in the workplace
- site visits to companies
- teachers available after-hours for coaching and mentoring
- 24/7 online contact with the University via the Web-based student portal – Extranet.
- a final project based on FRIS methodology to complete the Program, developed under the supervision of a certified FRIS trainer over a series of individual coaching sessions
- an MBA degree
- courses taught by an international faculty made up of premium teaching talent with ample hands-on experience
- free special guest lectures from Polish and international celebrities
- comprehensive and relevant learning including specialized know-how
- state-of-the-art, proprietary course materials provided free of charge
- study at a University that is part of Poland’s strongest group of collegiate schools of business with 19 years of experience in the delivery of MBA programs.